24.3.17

Day 277 # Maastricht

Ok, sorry for my absence. I still have a lot of pictures to post from my trip, so here it goes!

Maastricht was the city were I saw myself living. So small but charming, the perfect combination of modern with rustic and vintage. The small, narrow streets filled me with joy, and you could always smell waffles.





 Boekhandel Dominicanen, one of the most beautiful bookstores in the world. It used to be a church, but was later turned into a bookstore. 
























The Christmas Market. We rode the ferris wheel to see the magnificent view of the city.



Quick pictures at 8 a.m.




I wish to go back one day...

2 comments:

  1. tão bonito! a livraria que era uma igreja <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiiiii siim, Maastricht! <3 também me vi a viver lá, é adorável

    ReplyDelete