28.4.16

yoga


Today I decided to talk about yoga and my experience with the practice.
I started practicing yoga probably 4 or 5 years ago, and I attended classes with a teacher. At the time, I knew almost nothing about yoga, and I truly thought I was going to suck at it. But after some time the results were amazing, I felt stronger and my mind was lighter, and I also gained a lot of flexibility.
After moving away for college, I had to leave those classes, but I just couldn't stop practicing. So with the help of good old youtube, I found some amazing channels with great sequences and teachers. Sometimes I only have the time to do it for 10 minutes, but even on those days I force myself to get on the mat. It's truly one of the best things in the world for me, I feel so much better and while I'm practicing my mind is completely empty. I'm free.
Here are some videos from my favorite channels. 




No comments:

Post a Comment