21.7.13

Bad Seed


And it's official, i'm obsessed with Nick Cave. And I know I need to stop posting things about him but I just can't. So, I decided to make a post about him so that other people can see how amazing he his.
First of all he is an amazing musician and songwriter, the lyrics to his songs are like short stories with dark themes and he can write about love like nobody else. Besides that he also writes novels and movies and has a rad style. His novel  "The death of Bunny Munro" just blew me away, it's a dark comedy that I can't compare to any other book I've ever read.
Sadly I lost the opportunity to see him live in May, but when he comes to my country again I'll definitely be there, because he knows how to perform like nobody else.
So here's to you "Loverman", my new idol.








No comments:

Post a Comment